Moroccan Cactus Silk Pillow 54
One-of-a-kind BOHO pillow
This one-of-a-kind Moroccan Sabra Pillow cover (Cactus Silk Pillow) is hand-woven on traditional weaving looms by hand so each throw pillow is different. Cactus Silk Fibers are dyed using all-natural dyes like saffron, indigo, henna, cutch, chamomile. Sun bleached and air dried to achieve its vintage Boho look. Variations in colour and ancient motifs, minor flaws and imperfections are characteristic of these materials.
Bright and beautiful Moroccan Sabra Pillows give the perfect dose of colour for any neutral palette, and can even serve as the inspiration piece for a room’s entire decor scheme. Go ahead and liven up your home!
● Made: New pillow is in an excellent condition, handwoven in Morocco. All pillow covers are individually inspected before leaving.
● Materials: Cactus Silk (Sabra Silk) & Vegetal Dyes.
● Sizing: 17.7 x 18.1 in / 45 x 46 cm
● Care Instructions: Avoid Contact with water. Dry clean only.
● Details: The pillow will be delivered unstuffed. Zipper on the side to insert pillow.
● Please note: Due to photographing and monitor colour settings actual colours might be slightly different from those shown on screen.